Friday, November 21, 2008

Time to Travel

It's hard to believe, but tomorrow is the big day. Mom and I will leave Atlanta around 4:40 Saturday afternoon and arrive in Moscow after 11:00 the next morning - their time. After all this waiting, I will finally be meeting my little girl next week.
I have heard from the Israel's (they went to court today) and it is snowing and cold in Moscow. I have checked the long range forecast and it is going to be in the 20's and 30's the whole time we are there and snow is predicted for most of the time. I wonder if Moscow residents drive any better in the snow than southerns?
I want to Thank everyone that has offered me words of encouragements, sent cards and emails, phoned, etc.....all of your words and actions have been wonderful! I know that many people are praying for me and this adoption and that helps all of the nerves and worries. I have put the matter in God's hands!
I will try to make two posts in Russia, one when we arrive and one after I meet Megan and visit with her. Hopefully everything will go well and mom and I will back in Atlanta Thanksgiving night.
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!
Love Michelle!
GO DAWGS - BEAT TECH!!!!

No comments: