Friday, November 14, 2008

Fingerprinting Done and Getting Ready

This week is finally over and I feel like I can start the countdown to departure. Mom and I will be leaving Atlanta in less than eight days. I am going to make my first Target and Walmart runs this weekend to start picking up stuff and slowly start packing. That way, all the things I know I will forget, can be picked up next Friday evening!
I have been getting the nicest cards and emails from people wishing me the best on this trip!!!! Thanks so much to everyone who has been keeping my family in your thoughts and prayers. Having caring friends is a gift from God!
I think Mom is more excited and nervous than I am about leaving next Saturday. Since she hates to fly and has never been to Europe! I wish I had someone filming her!!!!!
I got my fingerprints done on Wednesday....one less thing that I will have to do when I get back!
It's hard to believe that after all this wait.....eight days and I will be leaving for Moscow!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Craig and Phyllis said...

Congratulations on getting your referral! We will enjoy watching your blog as you travel. We are currently in Astrakhan on our second trip. I hope you are your mother have a wonderful memory making trip together!