Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Leaving On A Jet Plane.........Coming Back With Megan!

Hi Everyone,
Well tomorrow is the big day! Mom and I leave for Russia. I can't believe it is finally here!!! I have shopped, done laundry, packed and cleaned!!! I think I am prepared as I can be!!! I must admit I am not looking forward to the flight tomorrow or the one coming home. Of this entire process, the long flights (9 hours going and 12 hours) coming back have been the worst part (well that and the waiting). I am thankful that Delta does have a direct flight to Moscow on most days.
If all goes well, we will be back next Thursday. I well try to update the blog while I am gone. Maybe it will not be blocked. We will be calling Dad, so please call him at home for information, if I can't get it updated.
Just think, this time next week, I will have been "officially" a Mom for four days and hopefully be less than two days away from bringing Megan home.
Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers! We have so many "firsts" coming in the next week (leaving the Baby House forever, first bath, first flight, first time going through customs and being on US soil, first time in a carseat, etc.)that all help would be appreciated!
Thanks for everything!
Michelle

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I am so excited for you!!! I cannot wait to see pictures and hear all about everything. It will really test your strength at times, but it is so rewarding and fulfilling. It's the most wonderful thing I've ever done and I wouldn't change a thing about doing it much later in my life and as a single mom. I was so ready for this.

Cindy