Saturday, March 21, 2009

Finally......Getting To Go To Court

Hi Everyone,
Well today is the day....Dad and I leave in a few minutes to go to Atlanta to go to Moscow for our court date. Through all of the delays, I really wasn't sure this day would ever come. In fact, earlier this week, I wasn't sure I was going to get to leave today, because there was a problem with my VISA. I think that sort of summed up my entire adoption process!!!

In case you don't know, I got the email/call Thursday, March 12th about the court date, which is Thursday, March 26th. As of now, I will be going to the Baby House to see Megan, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, with Dad and I returning to Atlanta on Saturday the 28th. As with everything, these plans could change, but I hope to see her at least three times, if not more. I hope that will mean Mom and I returning to Moscow on April 4th (Dad's birthday) and returning home with Megan on Good Friday or Saturday before Easter. Again, this isn't set in stone, however it is what I am hoping for! If we don't go to the Baby House on Tuesday, Dad and I are planning on taking a tour of Red Square and the Kremlin!!!! That should be fun!!!!

Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Mom is having a hard time staying at home by herself and wants to go see Megan. So if you could call and check on her, that would be great!!!! I plan to update the blog frequently while we are in Moscow.

Thanks for all your prayers and support! I finally feel like the end is in sight!!
Love,
Michelle

No comments: