Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Paperwork Must Be Redone

I received some bad news this week. All of my INS paperwork expires on February 15, 2009 and I will not have Megan home by that point. This means that I have to redo ALL of my Dossier Paperwork, including my Home Study. Of course this news upset me, but I don't have a choice. If I don't update the paperwork I cannot bring Megan into the country. So.....whatelse am I going to do? Please pray that I can get all of this done by next week, so that things can be processing before and after Christmas. That way maybe I can get everything together before I head back to Russia, hopefully at the end of January.
At this point, I am hoping to have Megan home for my birthday, February 23rd.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi! Hang in there on the paperwork redo. I had to do that twice, too, and it was exhausting, but once it's done you can breathe a sigh of relief that your daughter will be home soon. I'm so glad to hear things progressed for you. We had emailed a couple times a long time ago when you first got started. Glad to see your blog out there and that you have a beautiful baby girl! My dossier went forward in Aug 07 and I was to adopt from Moscow as well, but then I found my sweet Vika on a wait list in Vladivostok. God truly meant for us to find each other and I can't imagine my life without her now. Best wishes to you while you wrap things up and go back for court!

Cindy